Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Draft 2


   Australia is the most interesting place ever. One reason is that they have many interesting Animals.  Another reason is that I want to go to the Sydney Opera house. Finally I want to see Great White Sharks.

        Some of the interesting Animals are the bearded dragon because they are fun to play with.And they look cool. Also they are good pets. And I call them the desert dragon. Another cool animal is the Platypus they are the only  mammal that lays eggs. and they where endangered. Also they are one of my favorite animals. Also the Whale Shark because they are my second favorite Animal. Also because they are they biggest fish and shark.
        I want to go to the Sydney Opera house because it is like the monument that makes you think of Australia. Also because of the great festivals.
        The third reason is because I love Great White Shark. The Great white Shark is the second most dangerous Shark in the world.
So as you can see this is the most interesting place because it has interesting animals,the Sydney Opera house and,The GREAT WHITE SHARK!

        And that was my big Writing. Thank you for reading my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment