Washington DC will be awesome I cant wait to see many things but the most important are the FBI museum because they have cool weapons., National History Museum because I would like to see Sue the T-rex, and the White house because it is the home of the president.
I would like to see many things in Washington DC. One thing I would like to see is the FBI museum because they have canes that are guns so people don't get curious. Also I want to see it because I would like to see what they were in combat and learn how thick there bullet proof vest is. Three years ago me and my dad were driving down the road and there was a big white Limousin with cops on motorcycle around it and the cops had guns and bullet proof vest. Also my friend in Memphis has a uncle in the secret serves. I can't believe we are going to DC.
I also want to see the National History Museum because they have Sue the worlds biggest Trex
(Tyrannosaurus Rex) skeleton ever found .I realy want to see all of the exhibits like the Egypt because that they have famous egyptian pharaohs. There will be much more. When was little my favorite movie Night at the Museum was filmed there.The museum is very fascinating with much more than I listed.
I want to go to see the white house.I want to see the white house because it is the home of the president . I also want to see the secret serves's. Also my friend in Memphis has a uncle in the secret serves's. I love DC.
No comments:
Post a Comment