Water Balloon Dodgeball.Water Balloon Dodgeball would be good because it keeps the original field water theme. Another reason is because that TESLA does not allow Dodgeball because that kids get hurt. That is why Water Balloon Dodgeball is good because the water splats on the people so it wont hurt. 3 years ago I had a Water Balloon fight and I never got hurt and it was fun. I love Water Balloon Dodgeball
Why I want a Large Water slide. Renting a Large Water slide would be cool because it still keeps the field day theme. A large Water slide would be fun because there are so many things you can do with it. Last spring I went on a water slide and we got boogie boards and rode them down the slide. Water slides are the best.
Middle school paintball is good. A middle school paintball trip would be cool because no elementary kids will get wounded. Paintball is also the most fun thing ever.Last year I went paint balling and had the best time ever. I love paintball.
I hope all of my ideas get used.



No comments:
Post a Comment